Areski has posted details of the latest release of A2Billing:
As A2Billing enters its 7th year of providing its Open Source Switch and Billing system, version 1.9 has been released which includes a number of exciting new features.
One of the most important of the new features of A2Billing is A-Leg charging, that is to say billing per minute on the ingress leg of the call for DID resale and delivery.
The A-Leg features allow for a number of new products with flexible pricing that can easily be configured and marketed to your customers. For instance:
- Geographic telephone numbers billed per minute in addition to a monthly rental.
- Non-Geographic numbers Billed per minute, with a monthly rental, such as toll-free services.
- Revenue Share numbers, with the ability to credit a customer's account when those numbers are called.
- On-net calling.
- Voice conferencing service billed per user per minute.
Needless to say, there have been a number of bug fixes and security enhancements so we would urge you to upgrade. We have moved development onto Github, so you can follow our work at https://github.com/Star2Billing/a2billing
Upgrades on the systems previously installed by us are quick and easy, so if you want to upgrade, then please contact us for pricing. For those wanting a commercial install with training and, optionally, ongoing support, may wish to consider our Managed Install Bundle as described at http://www.star2billing.com/consultancy/managed-install/
Areski & Joe, and the rest of The Star2Billing Team
- October 28, 2005: A2Billing - AreskiCC V3 new release
- June 28, 2006: A2Billing V1.2.1 released today
- July 5, 2007: A2Billing V1.3.0 Stable
- December 27, 2007: A2Billing (Asterisk2Billing) - V1.3.1 Stable (Yellowjacket)
- January 23, 2008: A2Billing V1.3.2 STABLE
- November 5, 2008: A2Billing V1.3.4 STABLE
- April 8, 2009: A2Billing - V1.4-Beta
- February 19, 2010: A2Billing 1.6 Release
- April 17, 2014: Upgrade OpenSSL and A2Billing now
- September 15, 2004: New Video Sip Phone Released
- September 24, 2004: Asterisk Version 1.0 released at Astricon
- September 29, 2004: Queue Log Analyzer Released
- October 1, 2004: Asterisk-Dev: JAsterisk Released