Lenz has posted details of a new tutorial for treating outbound calls as if they were inbound:
we have prepared a new tutorial on how to trace outbound calls made on a TrixBox system as if they were incoming calls. This is pretty useful if you have a call center built on TrixBox and would like to trace outgoing calls by dividing them into campaigns (e.g. for each client) and then having all stats of completed / lost / hourly reports and so on.
The tutorial can be found on http://queuemetrics.com/download.jsp in the "TrixBox / FreePBX documentation" section (scroll to the bottom of the page).
We welcome suggestions and comments!
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics
- November 29, 2005: New mailing list: AstCallCenters
- January 14, 2005: R2/MFC Mexico FREE calls to test chan_unicall
- February 23, 2006: eWeek: Open-Source Asterisk PBX Calls for Consideration
- March 27, 2006: Nerd Vittles: Unlimited U.S. Cell Phone Calls for $5
- May 27, 2006: Development news :: Smarter medialess calls
- September 27, 2006: Nurses taking house calls
- September 30, 2010: Scheduling automated calls between two participants with res_calendar
- October 25, 2010: Encrypted mobile to landline phone calls with Asterisk
- February 9, 2013: VoIPGMap: Graphing active Asterisk calls on Google Maps
- June 2, 2006: Trixbox 1.0 released
- June 8, 2006: Nerd Vittles: Newbies Guide to TrixBox 1.0 and FreePBX 2.1.1
- September 14, 2006: PacktPublishing: TrixBox Made Easy
- September 16, 2006: trixbox 1.2 released
- September 21, 2006: Nerd Vittles: Tricking Out Your TrixBox